Since I have used up half the weekends of my life, I need a new plan. The best I can think of so far is to set myself up with a little bit of internet-pressure.
My idea is to make a list, post it here and then come Monday I will have my post-of-reckoning where I will have to shamefully admit if I didn't complete all my tasks. But this will only work if there are consequences and since failing grades didn't scare me in college, I doubt they'll work now. Here's where you all come in.
I need you to come up with your best idea for Jane-appropriate punishment. Never mind what you're thinking, what I'm talking about is... something that I would totally HATE to do. Like Momma would make me eat a sandwich with mustard and mayo... or someone else might know to *gasp* make me wear pantyhose for a day. Sorry, I took the easy ones but you all gotta work for this. If you don't know me well enough, just make up some punishment that sounds pretty darn bad... like goin' huntin' with a VP wannabe. Gah!
Okay, here's what I need to accomplish:
- Clean the good stuff out of the garden - rumor has it there's a freeze a coming.
- Drain/wrap/cover the swamp cooler.
- Bring in my house plants.
- Put away all the $hit on the patio, excluding Homer's duck sh...tuff (notmyproblem).
- Get the furnace cleaned and running.
- And... find a new picture for my blog... one that makes me look less like a stoned woman in a mom-bob.
I said please.