I got this from Soxy Deb at Postcards from the Edge.
She did it a few days ago and offered it up to all willing victims. I volunteered to take a letter off her hands, but pleaded for it not to be X. She gave me V. I must've pissed her off, but I love a challenge so here's how it works: You have to list 10 of your favorite things, but they have to start with a certain letter (assigned to you by the blog owner).
1. Velcro - This stuff is amazing and has about 17 gazillion uses. One time we went to this place that was all filled with those huge blow up things. One was a trampoline-type where you put on this whole suit made out of the loopy side and jumped up and threw yourself at the wall covered with the hooky side. I don't know what made me think it was going to be fun. I hung there with the deepest, most painful wedgie and all I could think about was how many other buttcracks that suit had already visited since its last cleaning. Okay, that wasn't a good example, but when it's used responsibly, I do love Velcro.
2. Valium - Okay, I've never actually used the stuff but I think it has saved my life a few times.
3. Vacuum - One of those things I hate to love. Vacuuming is not much fun but I have to love anything that can suck all that disgusting $hit out of my environment. Although, I was good with the old ones that had the disposable bags so you didn't have to see every bit of skin, pet hair and... what is all that crud, anyway?
4. Vodka - Needs no explaining. Probably the best thing to come out of Russia, which, incidently is part of the Vodka Belt. Who knew.
5. Vikings - You can take the girl out of the 'Otas, but you can't take the desire to be perennially disappointed by the Minnesota Vikings out of the girl. No, I'm not a football fan but I play one when I talk to my father.
6. Vowels - Wrtng wld b vry hrd wtht vwls.
7. Vegetables - Some I like more than others... loves my broccoli and brussel sprouts... and squash and peppers. Can't do cooked peas or corn off the cob... or anything canned. I love a good stir fry but not when they just barely heat the veggies. Warm, raw veggies just aren't right.
8. Vasectomies - Pretty self-explanatory. Too bad these can't be voted on by the general public.
9. Valentines - As long as there is chocolate involved... or diamonds.
10. Variety - I'm bored easily. I was ready to switch letters at about number 5. But I stuck with it and I didn't even have to use vag!na or v!brator or even v!rg!in. Yay me.
If anyone else out there is game, just let me know and I'll toss a letter your way. And no, it won't be X.