I love these people!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Now arriving...

I heard on the news this morning that Dubya will be meeting Pope Benedict XVI at Andrews Air Force Base for what is believed to be the first time ever that a U.S. president has picked up a guest at the airport.

I wonder if Barbara finally had a word with him about minding his manners OR if this is just something they hope will keep him out of trouble for a few hours OR if he's hoping to get a few moments alone with the big guy for a huge confession session.

I know this is not the case but can you just picture Laura sending him off to the airport in his big ole pick 'em up truck while she is popping a pie in the oven and yelling 'For Pete's sake, Georgie, don't forget to use the navigation system!'?

Almost makes me laugh through my tax pain.

2 comments:

meg said...

WTH?!
What are you doing in this neighborhood? Don't you know this is where to goodie-two-shoes hang out to trade recipes & decorate their doorstops?

Anonymous said...

LOL at Meg's comment!

Does Laura pop pies in the oven? I assumed she had people to do that. ;)

I finally changed the link on my page to direct people to HERE!
So...when ARE you going to make the flip? ;)